Re: [Evolution] News

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 09:45:43AM +0000, Jeff Bond wrote:
Is evolution ever going to be able to read and post to newsgroups? This
is the one missing feature that is stopping me moving from netscrape to
Evo - otherwise it's fab!

I think toshok did write an NNNTP component for Evolution. Unfortunately, it
wasn't updated and maintained, so it wasn't included in the builds. I think,
to enable it, you can compile from source with the --enable-nntp flag.

Duncan.