[Evolution] Problem compiling 0.9

Hi all,

Firstly, may I congratulate the Evolution coders on what seems a fine
piece of work! I'm looking forward to using it, but sadly when I
downloaded the 0.9 tarball and ran ./configure I got the following error:

checking for Bonobo >= 0.37... configure: error: Bonobo 0.36 or newer is
required to compile Evolution

and yet:

[dpip100 localhost ~/evolution-0.9]$ rpm -q bonobo
bonobo-0.37-0_helix_2

I'm afraid I'm not much of an expert, so am unsure how to proceed. Can
anyone offer advice?

Thanks in advance,

Douglas

--
Douglas Pierce-Price                | Queens' College
Cavendish Astrophysics Group        | University of Cambridge