Re: [Evolution] Is vFolder a Folder

On 15 Mar 2001 11:42:25 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
On 14 Mar 2001 18:05:37 +0000, Joao Miguel Neves wrote:
I wanted to treat vFolders as folders (having a folder with everything
related to gnome and a vFolder for evolution, another for nautilus,
etc.). I can do this "semantic" organization with mailbox, calendar and
contacts folders, why not with vFolders ?

I'm sorry, what do you mean, you can do whatever you want?

I think that what he is talking about is the fact that you cannot have a
vFolder be a child of another vFolder so that in the Tree view you would
get the little + symbol next to the main folder and click it to expand
it and see all the sub vFolders.
I don't really see why you would want to do that because it seems to me
that that would be the purpose of real folders and not virtual ones.
I've always used the vFolders for colaborating multiple folders together
and the real folders (along with filters) to organize them into several
folders in an organized fashion.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I