Re: [Evolution] VFolder trouble

Known.

On 14 Mar 2001 08:54:17 -0800, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Hi,

I am running a very recent version (as of this morning) from CVS, and I
am having trouble with VFolders that I didn't have with the 03/06 RH-6
snapshot. I have two mail accounts and I use VFolders on my Inbox to
separate out the mails. However, the VFolder view does not seem to get
updated when new mail arrives in the Inbox. All the filtering criteria
are met. When I restart evolution, the mail appears in the VFolder view.

Ujwal