[Evolution] addressbook.db and some minor nits

        After recompiling Evolution on my new machine and moving
over my evolution directory from my old machine, I
discovered that I could no longer see any of my contacts,
and any attempt to save a new contact crashed wombat.
After reading through the archives, I found that I needed
to convert my db1 formatted file to db2.  So I did
something like
db2_dump addressbook.db | db2_load addressbook_new.db
and then moved files around.  Unfortunately, this didn't
work.  Still no contacts, and wombat still crashes.
        So what can I do to get my old contacts???

        A few other questions:  Sometimes when I start
evolution, I get a dialog asking me to enter my IMAP
password, and sometimes I don't.  I'd rather it never ask
me until I try to access my IMAP folder.  Why does it ask
sometimes and not others?
        Finally, I noticed a new dialog asking if I want to move
my Netscape mail to Evolution.  The problem is, I always
say 'No', and it keeps asking me every time I start
Evolution.

Dan