Re: [Evolution] Mixed HTML and non-HTML mail display problems

Uhm, good question :-)

Maybe email me and lewing ximian com?

Jeff

On 13 Mar 2001 19:53:31 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
I have a ongoing problem with some emails. Specifically ... I'm on the
Mandrake Newbie help list. I recieve list messages in a digest form.
Some emails are HTML; most not. On some digests, as I scroll down, I get
to an HTML section. Evo shows the HTML formatting properly (i.e., I see
that this message has quoted text in italics). Problem is .... all the
text FOLLOWING this HTML section of the digest *also* shows as italics.
Incorrectly, obviously, as (at least some of) the following sections are
plain text.

Note that this does not happen with every digest, so I'm presuming that
the problem is with goofy HTML separators generated by the digesting
software. Altho that's just a guess.

Who should I send this email digest to, for diagnosis?

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                "Don't Do It"
                                Little Charlie and the Nightcats