Re: [Evolution] evolution mbox error

No no no! don't use that symlink! eek eek eek!!

That's bad because there is no way for your sendmail (exim or whatever)
to know that something is reading your mailbox and so there could be a
time when both Evolution and sendmail are accessing the same mailbox
file which would be a Bad Thing (tm).

A better workaround is to chmod the directory to 1777, or - perhaps even
better still is to add yourself to the "mail" group in /etc/groups.

Jeff