Re: [Evolution] Can't compile gtkhtml

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 dan hensley att net wrote:

I just built a new computer, and I'm in the process of
recompiling Gnome.  I'm stuck on gtkhtml CVS, however.
When I run autogen.sh, I get the error below.  I have
absolutely no idea why I'm getting this, because it works
just fine on my old system.  I'm using Mandrake 8.0 beta
1 on my new system.  Any ideas?

  Try using the latest released version of xml-18n-tools instead of
CVS.  (CVS has been broken for me as well.  I don't remember if it's a
problem of the unstable branch, or a problem of the stable branch
too...  Maybe you are just using the unstable branch and using the stable
one would fix it.)

--
Ettore