RE: [Evolution] Plans for Exchange?

Even longer, actually.  Exchange uses RPC calls from the Outlook client,
and it's a little hard to do those.  Particularly if you don't know them.
Since it's not an actual documented system, it's pretty much impossible
for this to work, as much as we'd like it to.  IMAP however, minus the
calendaring features, will work, and I'd suggest trying that.  I've been
trying to get wine to use Outlook, failed, and have switched over to
Evolution.  However, I haven't been able to get Evolution to bring up a
composer window, no matter what I try, but that's another story....
Good luck!

| Jason McIntosh                     | CELL: 573-424-7612      |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc.           | WORK: 573-884-3865      |
|"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are |
|for.  I only coded it."                                       |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)        |