Re: [Evolution] auto mail check

is there a way around this without waiting for the fix.  I even tried
editing ~/evolution/config/Mail file by setting 'source_auto_check' and
'source_auto_check_time' manually and it still doesn't do the auto pop.
(I have upgraded to +cvs.2001.  Clicking on 'Get Mail'

Actually, it won't save. I forgot to add the code to save those options.
I haven't fixed this in CVS because danw is working on the code and has
asked me not to make changes since it would cause conflicts with the
code he's working on.