Re: [Evolution] Importing mail from windooze?

The pst format is a proprietry database format, and although we've had
a little peek at its internals i dont think anyone got very far.

We will provide some migration mechanism that will probably revolve around
running an export program under windows first, and then importing
the result to evolution, this is planned at least.

Will there be support for importing Microsoft Outlooks backup-files
(*.pst) in the future releases? I know there have been a possibility to
import Outlook Express 4 files in one snapshot I tried. As Im using the
0.8 release you might already thought of it of course and in that case I
apologize.

This option would be great as the format includes not only mails and
folders but also contacts and calendar.

sincerely

Henrik