Re: [Evolution] installation/administration help (newbie)

Just type "evolution" in a terminal and Evolution will start ;-)

Jeff

On 08 Mar 2001 01:29:13 -0800, Manjuka Soysa wrote:
Hi,
I just installed Evolution 0.8.
I can't find an administration guide anywhere on the web, so really appreciate any help.
a. How do I start evolution? I tried starting wombat on the background, and then evolution, but had some
problems. Is that the correct way?
b. Is it possible to just start a calendar server and access it as a corba service over the network?
thanks for any help,
manjuka