Re: [Evolution] Problems while donloading my mail

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Hassing" <rob daoretrappers com>
To: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 6:56 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Problems while donloading my mail

Hi,

Sometimes when I'm downloading my mail, evolution just crashes.
I'm using the latest snapshot version for RH 7.0 (via Red carpet).

Is anyone else suffering from this problems as well ?

I had that problem a couple times with the snapshots for RH 6.2 from last
month (i.e., from mid-February). I've updated to the latest snapshots, but
haven't seen it yet. Of course, I didn't see it each and every time
previously, either, so maybe it's intermittent.