[Evolution] auto mail check

Hello,

I've just done the update to Evoultion build +cvs.2001.03.06.23.22 via
Red Carpet.  I went to the Mail settings, and, from the advance button
on my POP3 account setup, selected "automatically check mail exvy x
minutes" and hit "Apply and "OK" to save the settings.  The problem is,
the settings are not saved.  Is this not working yet, or I am doing
something wrong?

Also, what is the purpose of the "Use with GetMail" selection (which is
not saved either)?

Best Regards,

DCM