Re: [Evolution] Problem w/ GPG

Well, it's signed on this end...so I don't know what you're talking
about

Jeff

On 07 Mar 2001 07:42:37 -0700, Brian Lalor wrote:
I can't get GPG to sign messages.

gpg --list-keys shows:
pub  1024D/786FCDC4 2001-03-07 Brian Lalor (test gpg key for hcirisc)
<blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu>
sub  2048g/1613B954 2001-03-07

gpg --list-secret-keys shows:
sec  1024D/786FCDC4 2001-03-07 Brian Lalor (test gpg key for hcirisc)
<blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu>
ssb  2048g/1613B954 2001-03-07

I check the Security->PGP Sign box, hit send, type my password, and,
well, you're looking at the result of a failed sign. :-)

gpg --version:
gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.4
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL, RIJNDAEL192, RIJNDAEL256,
TWOFISH
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG

Any ideas?

Thanks,

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message