Re: [Evolution] Autocompletion of address fields

On 07 Mar 2001 12:50:23 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
Hi,

I've been seeing commits to gal regarding autocompletion in EText
fields... which sounds suspiciously like address auto-completion.  When
is this due to be in Evo?

It's already there in HEAD, although Jon (Trowbridge) is still working
some small bugs and UI warts out.

It's not in the snapshots because the snapshots are still tracking the
0.9 branch. I'm not sure what the plan is regarding switching snapshots
back to HEAD at this point, given that 0.9 is frozen but there is no
estimate of when we'll have packages...

-- Dan