Re: [Evolution] Snapshot Availability

On 06 Mar 2001 07:19:47 -0800, Ken Swinton wrote: shows the build completed for
Redhat 7.0, whoopee! Unfortunately, I can't find the RPMs via Ximian
Update, Red Carpet or FTP. Any hints?

I've just updated evolution via red-carpet and am writing to you guys
with it right now.  Yippe!  Great job primates.

Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I