Re: [Evolution] inline images ...

JP Rosevear wrote:

On 06 Mar 2001 17:50:24 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Hi !

I just noticed that inline images don't show, even in mails sent by Evo
itself !! The initial mail "Welcome to Evolution" is ok.

This is caused by no external images being downloaded (we will have a
config option to let you do this) as this is a way spammers track
distribution of their mailings.

In addition to the config option, could there be a "load inline images"
button or something when you're in "do not initially load inline images"
mode? That way, when it's just an email from my friend, I can click the
button... best of both worlds. Better yet, I could set people in my
addressbook as "trusted sources" or not, and then the inline images
would display automatically. THAT would kick ass.

/eric