[Evolution] Mail content bug

Hello,

I have resently experienced a small problem when I'm sending mail (and
fetching mail from local maildir). Sometimes when I'm sending a mail the
plain text part is "inserted" twice.
So when I look in the Sent folder the mail contains all the text I wrote
twice.

eksample.

This is a test, line 1
This is a test, line 2

becomes:

This is a test, line 1
This is a test, line 2

This is a test, line 1
This is a test, line 2

I'm running evolution snapshot 02.16.08.55 (and red-carpet 0.9.1)

I haven't had this problem before, but i reinstalled redhad 6.2 from
scratch (wiped my current installation). And after that, this thing
start bugging me.

If I send i as HTML, the plain text part is insertet tree times, but the
html part is just inserted once.

Have anyone else experienced this problem, and now how to fix it?

-Ragnar-