Re: [Evolution] Mail Filter

It uses extended posix re's i believe in case insensitive mode.

If you are matching a header, it only matches against the content,
if you are matching the full header, you can do things like ^Header:
etc.

 !Z

Hi,

some time ago I read something that evo supports regular expressions
inside of mail filters. Unfortunately, I get no hit when trying to use
reg exps. Do I have to consider something special? What kind of reg exps
are implemented (C-Style, perl, ...)?

Best regards,
Heinz-Josef Claes

No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this
message.