Re: [Evolution] deleting messages that make evolution crash

Le 2001.03.05 16:03:41 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
(Inspired by a comment someone made in a bug report...)

If you have a message that makes Evolution crash when you look at it,
and want to delete it, one way that almost always works is to do "View"
-> "Source", then select it, delete it, and expunge, then turn View
Source off again.

Of course, we're always interested in seeing these messages (though not
on the mailing list! :)

Yes ! Thanks for the tip. I'm forwarding you such a message in private.

Xav