[Evolution] RPM builds of recent Evo

Hey All,

Could anyone make avaiable a recent build of evolution (et al) in rpm
form that people could grab until the snapshots start appearing again.

It's been 25 days since the last snapshot successfully built, and a lot
of development has occurred in that time.  I'm more that happy to file
bug reports but I simply don't have the time to download from cvs and do
all the stuff that needs to be done to get evo working.

thanks in advance!

mintSlice