Re: [Evolution] imap problem

did you subscribe to your folders in Settings > Manage Subscriptions?

On 03 Mar 2001 17:44:39 -0500, Jerry Michael Howell wrote:

   I seem to be having problems using the imap feature. I set every
thing up the way my server said but I get no mail, My e-mail client
don't even complain, it just does nothing, I checked using fetchmail and
it picks it up fine with the imap seting. Any solutions?

Jerry Michael Howell II

Alec Peden
- I'd love to love you but I'm too impure an angel -