Re: [Evolution] focus in compose window is broken

Uh, there is no Evolution 0.10, 0.10 is the latest and 0.10.99 are the
snapshots.

Jeff

On 29 Jun 2001 18:30:04 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
Hi

In evolution 0.12 focus in compose window changes where I move
the mouse sometimes (to, cc, subject, message window);
sometimes I have to click several times in a box to be able
to start writing.

How to repeat: Compose -> Click to (should get focus by default!),
start writing then move the mouse down to cc, subject...

--
Marius Andreiana