[Evolution] libgal

i was wondering if anyone has experienced this
problem.. i needed to upgrade some of my libs to get
evolution 0.10 to work on on my mandrake 8.0 box and i
came across this problem when trying to get upgrade
libgal:
[root UtopianZen dpk]# rpm -Uhv
libgal7-0.8-2mdk.i586.rpm
file /usr/share/locale/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/gal.mo from
install of libgal7-0.8-2mdk conflicts with file from
package libgal4-0.5-2mdk

i tried rm'ing the old libgal4 and that didnt help...
any suggestions? ideas?

thanks
-rYan