[Evolution] Re: accesing (v)folders in evolution-0.10-snap.ximian.200106271652

(BTW: my initial message never arrived at the list - but this
follow-up includes that original missed post).

So I did a little more experimentation today - and this problem is
almost certainly in the maildir code somewhere.

First, I opened my inbox (in maildir format) and attempted to access a
newly created vFolder.  I observed the symptoms described below.  I
changed to a tty and issued a killev.

I re-ran evolution, and using the Folder Properties item on the menu
(by the way - there are two - is that intentional?) I converted (using
evo) my mailbox to mh format.  I was then able to access the vFolder
without trouble.

I ran the same test, converting the mh mailbox to mbox, again the
vFolder worked just fine.

I then converted (again, using evo) the mbox back to mh, and once
again, vFolders lock up evolution.

Hope this turns a lightbulb on for someone...