Re: [Evolution] This email crashed evolution

ahh good idea. I unsubscribed from that list, but if it happens again
I'll try it.

On 26 Jun 2001 11:00:32 -0400, Duncan Mak wrote:
On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 10:39:44AM -0400, Tom wrote:
Sorry, no offense :) It is for a project I am working on.

Heh, peut-etre c'est pour le pire... ;-)

In any case, as a general advice, if you received mail that crashes
Evolution, it may help to view the message unrendered as only plaintext.
That way you can at least select and delete the mail without manually
editting the mbox file.

Duncan.