Re: [Evolution] Some slight wishes

On 22 Jun 2001 11:35:47 +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
I like evolution really (I've switched fully to it and left my beloved
mutt .-)) but there are really some points which are missing:

1 - Composer should remember the last selected foreground color on
relaunch -- this should be easy and useful I guess su why aren't you
implementing it?

2 - The prefs don't remember the character set preferences (at leats on
18th June where I compiled this evolution from CVS).

I don't think this does anything at the moment anyway, or does it? Maybe
I'll look into making it at least remember what charset you set even if
it doesn't do anything since I have not much else to do today anyway.

3 - Why aren't composed messages which are send saved in the same form
as they were composed:

I mean the message with it's colors/form should be kept also for
plaintext messages in the Sent box or isn't this convenient?

Are you composing HTML mail? if so then it should be saved that way,
otherwise it won't because it will be saved as text/plain which doesn't
have any formatting. Basically, the Sent folder shows the messages
exactly how they were sent out.

Jeff