[Evolution] printing errors

Hello all,

printing does not work since one or two weeks, the only thing that
happens is nothing. Today I tried the "preview" and get an
evolution-mail crash. The backtrace is attached and it seems to a
problem with gtkhtml, I have updated this too but nothing changed.
In contact, and calendar I get only an empty preview page, matching
that evolution currently cannot print anyway...

Thomas
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Emmel

TU Darmstadt: Inst. f. Mechanik (FB6) AG IV
              Hochschulstr. 1,       64289 Darmstadt
              Tel.: +49 (6151) 16 49 66, FAX: +49 (6151) 16 30 18
e-mail: emmel mechanik tu-darmstadt de, thomas family-emmel de
www   : http://coulomb.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de/~emmel