Re: [Evolution] some problems

Well I disagree.  Its just a way to organise the folders, not construct
the queries.

No other folders would work like this.  Each folder is essentially a
separate entity, but you're organising them heirarchically so you can
get to them easily, sure they may be related, but not necessarily.  I
think this would make the feature too hard to use, and more or less not
useful for how people want to use them.

Logically you'd expect someone to group things more - or - less this way
I agree, but imposing this restriction always doesn't seem a good idea.

 Michael