Re: [Evolution] Today's CVS -- There are undefined references in libical.so totimezone related functions

On 14 Jun 2001 20:09:33 -0400, Damon Chaplin wrote:

I don't know why that would happen. It compiles OK for me.
There error messages are a bit odd as those functions are supposed to
be in libical.so.

Maybe you could try a 'make clean' in libical, and rebuilding that
from scratch.

yes, that should work. I experienced myself this same problem today, and a
make clean did solve it

cheers

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/