[Evolution] IMAP colors (was IMAP folder creation)

On 12 Jun 2001 03:00:17 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
But now I want to create another IMAP folder next to INBOX, to filter my
mail. How do I do this ? When I do "New Folder", I click on "OK" but
nothing happens ...

This worked for a while, then it got broken, and no one noticed for a
while. Jason Leach just fixed it again (not sure if he committed yet),
so maybe tomorrow's snapshot or the day after?

-- Dan

OK, thanks, I'll wait.
Now, how do I get the color back ? One excellent feature of Evo is that
I can assign a color to each message depending on what I want, it's
really more productive than vfolders because I don't need a mouseclick
to quickly eye-classify mails.
I set up a filter to colorize my mails in the IMAP INBOX folder, but it
didn't work. Any hint on howto do that ?

Thanks,

Xav