Re: [Evolution] Why don't the Red-carpet snapshots include bonobo snapshots?

On 08 Jun 2001 03:09:50 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
On 07 Jun 2001 16:09:24 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:

Hi,

I know that some of the changes to fix Evolution bugs have
been made in the Bonobo package.  Are they all too minor to
warrant a snapshot release?

Offhand I can't think of a single evo bug to due bonobo atm.

Well, there was one I reported got fixed in bonobo.  It was a simple
renaming of the "Customize Toolbars" titlebar text.  If that bugfix
is the only one, then certainly no new release is warranted.

Cheers,
        Miles