Re: [Evolution] Mail Editor crashes when hitting enter

The problem is almost certainly that you are running the snapshot
version of gtkhtml with the preview release of evolution. You need to
delete the preview version of evolution and possibly unsubscribe from
the Preview channel (to avoid it being loaded by mistake). Then download
the snapshot version of evolution.

Damian