[Evolution] More Contacts fun with latest CVS version

So I finally got evolution to compile. Whe I initially fired it up, I
could not see any Contacts, but I could create new ones.

But then the weird thing happened. Address completion seems to work off
my old Contacts. So, the thing is reading them, but not displaying them.
Then I tried something very brave that I hadn't done in a while. I
pressed the "To:" button in a composer window. That has some varied
results with the same end-effects: Total crash of evolution. Sometimes I
see a list of all my contacts just before Evolution crashes. Other times
it just dies immediately.

And here is the kicker. Now I can see all my Contacts again...but I am
beginning to be afraid to touch those darn things.

What fun...

Ujwal