Re: [Evolution] sync problems with contacts

yes, i'd like to do this, but there's a little problem: i know how to
compile and use evo, but i've got no idea on how to produce this stack
trace, Ettore, could you please instruct me, on how to do this, or give
me a link, where this is discribed ??

thanks

Micha