[Evolution] Crash of evolution-mail when enter the mail settings

Hello,

With evolution-0.11 whenever I click on mail settings in the menu,
evolution-mail crash due to a segmentation fault.
So I can't enter my mail settings with the dialog box, I have to enter it in
the xml config file.
This crash appears even if I delete the ~/evolution directory and rerun the
program.

I have Gnome 1.4 with bonobo-1.0.7, bonobo-conf-0.8 and oaf-0.6.5.

Is there anybody who experienced this problem ?

Thanks.