Re: [Evolution] Proxy Settings

Unfortunately, the only way to do this is through nautilus because they
have not provided a capplet for this functionality. When someone
provides that, we'll use it.
Luis

On 27 Jul 2001 15:06:13 +0100, Ian Wales wrote:
Last time I needed to do this I set them in Nautilus.

I've never found an option in Evolution. Though this would be nice!

Ian.

Greg Wildman wrote:

Hi All,

I am searching to find where I can specify the HTTP proxy settings for
evolution to use with "My Evolution".

Life is not complete without my weather forecast :-)

-
Greg

    Ian Wales.                         Ericsson Intracom Limited,
    System/Network Administrator       1 Bede Island Road,
    Tel: +44(0)116 204 6148.           Leicester. LE2 7EU.
    Fax: +44(0)116 204 6111.           E-Mail: ian terminus ericsson se