[Evolution] addressbook bug

I cannot use addressbook : "New contact" is not active, double-clicking
on the addresbook desk gives me the "new contact" window but I cannot
save it (inactive too).
If I try to save an adress with right button, it says "querying
addressbook" then  only disappears.

My conf : debian/sif evo 0.11 compiled with libdb3 and I do have libdb2
and libdb3.
I tried to get the old addressbook (with db_dump/db_load) and create it
from scratch, in both cases I get the same problems.

I saw that other people are in the same problems ... so ... someone has
an idea ?