[Evolution] Can't start up 0.11

I believe that this has been posted, however I can't find a bugzilla report
regarding this.  Currently, I'm running a RH 6.2 system with the 2.2.19
kernel.  I've just upgraded all Ximian Gnome packages including going to Evo
0.11.  When I start up Evolution, I get the initial splash panel in the
upper left corner, followed two seconds later by a duplicate splash panel in
the center of the screen, then both die.  The error that I receive is:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: CORBA exception IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0 when
requesting URI -- evolution:/local/Inbox

This morning, I upgraded to the 2001-07-25 snapshot and had the same
occurrence.  I then did an oaf-slay, as well as totally deleting my
evolution directory.  On startup, I got the "initial use of Evolution" OK
box, clicked OK and then watched the same splash panel sequence.  No
difference.

What can I do to help track this one down?

Ted