Re: [Evolution] Whats new in the 0724 snap?

On 24 Jul 2001 10:08:06 -0400, Richie Crews wrote:
Anyone know whats changed in the 0724 snap?

Also anyone had any luck compiling Evolution from CVS? I am trying to
compile it to get palm support working. I just synced my CVS this
morning to see if there was a fix and so far nothing yet.

I am getting the following error...

Your version of gnome-pilot is... either too old or too new, I forget
exactly :-) gnome-pilot has been changing a lot lately so it's somewhat
difficult to develop against it.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton