Re: [Evolution] _Very_ strange sizing problem

On 24 Jul 2001 09:21:49 -0500, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
ROFL

<sorry, couldn't help it!> I gotta try this snapshot...must be a lotta fun

Ibukun.

This has been resolved in CVS. By now the change should have propagated
to anonymous CVS as well.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton