Re: [Evolution] Evo 0.11

I'm running RH 7.1 and the evolution-0.11 and evo-db3-3.1.17 packages
are not showing up anywhere in Red Carpet.  All of the other updates are
there.  I was able to upgrade by pulling down the rpm's manually.  Once
I did that, Red Carpet seemed to behave normally.

I'm also running RH 7.1 and I found them in the "Ximian Preview"
channel.  Perhaps you were looking in "Evolution Snapshots"?

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be
to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time

-- T.S. Eliot