Re: [Evolution] attachments

On 23 Jul 2001 04:46:46 +0200, Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

Does anyboye else have problems with attachments?

At least I have. :)

When sending for example a gzip'ed tar file, the following error:

      gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file

When uncompressing the file, that is. (after I saved it.)

I also think that it is a sending problem, not a retrieveing problem.
Because mail sent with other mailers works just fine...

I've noticed this problem with evolution 0.11 (beta1) and snapshot
0.10.99-0712.

Running RedHat 7.1, if that should have something to do with it.

The problem, I guess, is related to all "binary" attachments...

-Ragnar-

--

-Ragnar-
@juniks.org - the ultimate cargo.