Re: [Evolution] Should I file a Bug report?

On 21 Jul 2001 21:07:33 -0500, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
There are a couple of things I've noticed, and maybe should file a bug
report on.

The first is the Virtual Folder Editor.  It works well enough (but there
needs to be an "OR" in there--such as "Recipients contain this OR that"
which can be used in a "match all criteria" filter), but the changes I
make are not immediately apparent.  I have to exit Evolution and restart
it in order for my edits to take effect.  I've tried going to Contacts
or Calendar and then back to the VF, but still no go.  I *have* to exit
before the changes are effective.

file a bug report about this last problem.

The details of editing isn't going to change for 1.0 at this stage.