Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.11 (Beta 1) problem!

On 21 Jul 2001 14:39:41 -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
On 20 Jul 2001 17:58:25 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
The Ximian Evolution team is pleased to announce the availability of
the Beta 1 release of Ximian Evolution[TM], the integrated groupware
solution for GNOME desktops.  The first of three beta milestones, the
Beta 1 preview release begins our countdown to the 1.0 release this
fall.

The new Evolution looks very nice. Thank you guys for the wonderful
product.

Though, there is a problem: while upgrading from evo-0.10 to
evo-1.0-beta1, the Contacts are lost. I suppose the format of the
database changed, and i also suppose there is a way to upgrade it.
However, i don't see any such information on Ximian site, nor in this
announce message.
You should provide this information, so people can upgrade more easily.

--

I just went through the (fairly easy--worst was a slow ximiam server via
Red Carpet) upgrade to evolution-0.11, and did killev and oaf-slay.  My

--
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print