Re: [Evolution] My Evolution - name/title itself

Here, Here, to no My!

I've wanted to write that since I first saw My Evolution.  Perhaps
Windoze users have an identity crises and need to be told what is
theirs.  I'm also not keen on Exectutive (I'm a carpenter, not a CEO)
Chuck's suggestions below sound good to me. Or at least allow it to be
renamed.

I have to say I also agree with Evo's looking and working pretty good.

Thanks,

digger