Re: [Evolution] Initial Message Box

On 19 Jul 2001 16:22:23 -0500, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
On 18 Jul 2001 20:07:50 -0400, Ibukun Okitika wrote:

Is there any way to disable the initial message box that says "thank you
for evaluating this preview release of evolution..."? Just curious.

Ibukun

I'm no hacker, but the only way I know of is to edit shell/main.c and
comment out where development_warning () is called, then recompile.  I'm
sure there's an easier way...I just don't know what it is :)

There's also an environment variable you can set.  You can figure out
what it is by looking in the code as well.

Dan

--
Stephen Williams
mailto:rootusr midsouth rr com

* I've tried killing time, but it keeps making a comeback.