Re: [Evolution] Contact list creation

Thanks, I can reproduce this.

I'll enter a bug for this into Bugzilla.
BTW, if you are willing to get more involved,
please visit http://bugzilla.ximian.com and add
a testing account to the system for yourself.
Then you can query the existing bugs to find out
whether your problem has already been recorded.
You can also enter bugs into the database for yourself
this way.  If you have questions about filing
bugs, you can get answers here or using IRC at
irc.gnome.org in the #evobugs channel.

All the best,

        Miles