Re: [Evolution] Evolution components

On 12 Jul 2001 12:37:06 +0200, Jean Schurger wrote:
Hi,

I want to add a new component to evolution.
Can you tell me what i can read or what can i use for inspiration....

Where to add a new folder type,...

Thanks

Try http://primates.ximian.com/~peterw/evolution-term-0.1.tar.gz

It's a little bit old but it's an example of a very simple plugin shell
component (it's a terminal that goes in the local/ tree).

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton